viernes, mayo 07, 2010

Advice / Consejo

2 comments / comentários:

Bat-Cristina dijo...

Psycho Alberich.

Bea dijo...

I have some recommendations for the English one: In American English, it's called The Department of Public Health instead of Ministry of the Healthy...British English uses the word "Ministry" instead of "Department", but in American Eng. you only use "ministry" to mean Christian work/vocation (interesting difference, huh?).
Also, for the warning part, I think a better translation from the Spanish would be "Smoking damages your health (in particular, turns you into a maniac, felon, and psychopathic killer)."